|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 209 is the ninth level in Sweet Surprise and the 53rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Because of 60 liquorice swirls at the bottom resisting the special candies, it will be difficult to destroy them and reach the bottom of the board.
- The player is supposed to combine two wrapped candies to clear a lot of liquorice swirls, but the liquorice swirls present at the beginning of the game limits the number of candies that can appear on the board, causing shuffling to happen quite often and mess with the plans.
- Two wrapped candies are cased in marmalade. However, if one detonates too early, your plans are ruined.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Try opening up the wrapped candies coated in marmalade. Mix them together to destroy a lot of liquorice swirls. Bring the ingredients down while watching out for liquorice and do not let them flood the board entirely. Use the provided colour bomb strategically.
- If the wrapped candies are not combined together, the level can be somewhat harder. Still, continuously making matches near the liquorice swirls should eventually open up more room, and bring down the ingredients later on.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points