|Jelly squares||: 41|
|Target score||: 27,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 21 is the first level in Lemonade Lake and the 10th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 41 single jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Despite the board having 41 jelly squares and blockers, it is very large so that the player can easily create special candies.
- All the jelly are under the icing. Make moves adjacent to the icing to break them.
- Make as many special candies as possible. It is recommended to use the colour bomb + striped candy combination or the wrapped candy + striped candy combination.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 41,000 points. Hence, an additional 9,000 points for two stars and an additional 49,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are blockers which reduce available board space and can be hard to clear with six colours.
- Due to the position of the jellies and with only single jellies, it is hard to create huge point cascades.
- This is the first level to have blockers and introduces icing.
- This is also the first level to have empty spaces from the start.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.