|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 27,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 21 is the first level in Lemonade Lake and the 11th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 27 single jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Despite the board having 27 jelly squares and blockers, it is very large so that the player can easily create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 27,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- All the jelly are under the icing. Make moves adjacent to the icing to break them.
- Make as many special candies as possible. It is recommended to use the colour bomb + striped candy combination or the wrapped candy + striped candy combination.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 27,000 points. Hence, an additional 23,000 points for two stars and an additional 63,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are blockers which reduce available board space and can be hard to clear with six colours.
- Due to the position of the jellies and with only single jellies, it is hard to create huge point cascades.
- This is the first level to have blockers and introduces icing.
- This is also the first level to have empty spaces from the start.
- This is also the first level with all 81 spaces.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- ↑ 27 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 27,000 points