|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
Level 210 is the tenth level in Sweet Surprise and the 91st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares and score at least 75,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- This level is relatively easy but it can initially seem difficult because the board is divided into 2 parts and the side with the jelly is completely covered by liquorice swirls. A colour bomb + colour bomb combo is the most straightforward way to destroy all the liquorice. Since this level starts with 4 colour bombs under marmalade and there are only five colours, getting two colour bombs to fall next to each other is not that hard. Once the liquorice is cleared, the level is quite easy.
- There are only 30 moves to clear the liquorice and 36 double jelly squares.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points (36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 72,000 points). Hence, an additional 3,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Mix any two of the colour bombs to clear all the liquorice on the left. The two color bombs are from either top-left + bottom-left, or top-right + bottom-right. After mixing them, simply clear all the jellies to finish this level.
- It's better to keep the other two colour bombs in marmalade so that, after mixing the first two, the remaining ones can do another board wipe and you will only need to deal with single jellies.
- The past mechanic on Facebook causes this level to be graded as insanely hard because it is impossible to clear the liquorice swirls using the colour bomb + colour bomb combination. This was fixed when Delectable Depths was released.