|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
Level 210 is the tenth level in Sweet Surprise and the 91st jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 36 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is relatively easy but it can initially seem difficult because the board is divided into 2 parts and the side with the jelly is completely covered by liquorice swirls. A colour bomb + colour bomb combination is the most straightforward way to destroy all the liquorice. Since this level starts with 4 colour bombs under marmalade and there are only five colours, getting two colour bombs to fall next to each other is not that hard. Once the liquorice is cleared, the level is quite easy.
- There are only 30 moves to clear the liquorice and 36 double jelly squares.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points. Hence, an additional 3,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Mix any two of the colour bombs to clear all the liquorice on the left. The two colour bombs are from either top-left + bottom-left, or top-right + bottom-right. After mixing them, simply clear all the jellies to finish this level.
- It is better to keep the other two colour bombs in marmalade so that, after mixing the first two, the remaining ones can do another board wipe and you will only need to deal with single jellies.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points. Hence, an additional 53,000 points and an additional 78,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Some points will be earned before the colour bomb + colour bomb combination is created either by matching or by usage of other colour bombs and the combination itself will give some points.
- The liquorice swirls are not a threat because they can be cleared by the colour bomb + colour bomb combination. Also, they protect the jellies from said combination, allowing more jellies for huge point cascades.
- Once the above point is done, there will be double jellies for huge point cascades. That is not difficult to create due to the board having five colours and no other blockers.
- The past mechanic on the web version caused this level to be graded as insanely hard because it was impossible to clear the liquorice swirls using the colour bomb + colour bomb combination. This was fixed when Delectable Depths was released.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 72,000 points