|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 211 is the eleventh level in Sweet Surprise and the 23rd timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 30,000 points within 17 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is no difficulty here. However, due to the time limit of 17 seconds, it may cause some players to panic.
- Even then, the player is given 21 extra time candies to extend the time, and also 2 colour bombs to sharply boost the score.
- This level is most easily played if done in a mobile device. All you have to do is to dislodge some of the marmalade.
- It is still possible to fail this level, and there are 4 reasons why. First, if you don't make any move. Second, there are only 17 seconds. Third, if you do not clear any +5 candies out of marmalade. Fourth, 6 colours make it hard to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,780 points per second.  
- Don't panic because of the very few seconds of time given in this level. There are a lot of extra time candies to extend time.
- Aim to reveal the colour bombs in the corners. The colour bombs would provide enough points to pass this level.
- The +5 candies used to turn into wrapped candies during Sugar Crush. However, after the late-April update, it will no longer explode and free up the other candies, including the colour bombs in marmalade on Facebook. Even after the update, this level is very easy.
- On early mobile version, there's a possibility to complete the level without making a move or using boosters of any kind. This is because special candies inside marmalade can be activated, when time runs out, all +5 candies inside the marmalade would be turned into wrapped candies. Since each explosion is worth 540 points, 20,000 points would already be earned, and then the colour bombs inside the marmalade would easily earn that extra 10,000 points from Sugar Crush.
- This also makes one of the few levels which can be completed in zero moves.
- This is one of the few levels which you can reach the target score and theoretically not fail in one move. Some others are Levels 297.
- This is the only timed level whose time limit is not divisible by 5 (17 seconds).
- This is the first timed level, in which, the total amount of time from the starting extra time candies is more than the time limit (105 seconds vs 17 seconds).
- This is one of the timed levels whose Dreamworld counterpart is a level of a completely original design. In this case, it is an Ingredients level featuring 8 pairs of teleporters in which ingredients criss-cross between the left side and the right side (and vice versa), and an extremely unstable moon scale.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active. This level will only give sugar drops on web version.
- 30,000 points / 17 seconds = 1,764.71 points per second
- This is the theoretical minimum. In practice, +5 second candies can be collected, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per second as the amount of time available is increased.
- This is one of the timed levels whose Dreamworld counterpart is not based on this level design. Its Dreamworld counterpart has a completely original design, and it is exclusive to Dreamworld.