| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 211 is the eleventh level in Sweet Surprise and the 26th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 30,000 points in 30 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 6 colours and 30 moves make the level difficult, but the target score is not too high and the marmalade blockers aren't very strong.
- There are also two colour bombs to sharply boost the score.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,000 points per move.
- Combining one of the starting colour bombs with the most common colour should be enough to reach the target score. Repeat this process with the other colour bomb for more stars.
- On early mobile versions, there is a possibility to complete the level without making a move or using boosters of any kind. This is because special candies inside marmalade can be activated, when time runs out, all extra time candies inside the marmalade would be turned into wrapped candies. Since each explosion used to be worth, but apparently not any more after King's latest edit to this game, 540 points, 20,000 points would already be earned, and then the colour bombs inside the marmalade would easily earn that extra 10,000 points from Sugar Crush.
- This was therefore one of the few levels which can be completed in zero moves.
- This was one of the few levels which you can reach the target score and theoretically not fail in one move. Another one is level 297.
- This was the first timed level whose time limit is not divisible by 5 (17 seconds).
- This is the first timed level, in which, the total amount of time from the starting extra time candies is more than the time limit (105 seconds vs 17 seconds).
- However, all of the above is no longer true, since this is now a moves level.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 30,000 points / 10 moves = 1,000 points per move