|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 212 is the twelfth level in Sweet Surprise and the 31st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 colour bombs in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice locks may be hard to reach. The only practical way to reach them is by using vertical striped candies on the bottom of the board,
- The shape of the board and the fact that there are liquorice locks blocking the teleporters can make it difficult to make striped candies below the marmalade.
- The order is worth 5,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Free up the colour bomb at the bottom and try to combine it with a striped candy. Then try and free up the rest of those bombs and work from there. There is no need to make additional colour bombs because you are provided with all 5 you need to complete the order.
- If you can free one of the colour bombs that are locked up at the top, use it to free the other colour bombs by using it on one of the colours in liquorice locks.
- This level continues the trend where every 98th level after level 16 is at most medium. This is the third one.
- This level design reappears in level 229 of Candy Crush Jelly Saga. However, there are no voids in the columns 1,2,8 and 9, there are two fewer voids in columns 3 and 7 in the upper path and there are a lot of cupcakes instead of liquorice locks and colour bombs in marmalade.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 5 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 5,000 points