| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Jelly squares||: 9 : 61|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||80|
Level 213 is the thirteenth level in Sweet Surprise and the 92nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 9 single and 61 double jelly squares and score at least 130,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is difficult to remove the jellies around the corners.
- After a huge nerf, it has now become much, much easier, but it may still take a few tries due to the chocolate spawners, and tons of icing above the marmalade.
- The jellies are worth 131,000 points ((9 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (61 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) = 131,000 points) which is more than the one star target score.
- In the beginning try not to break the icing adjacent to the chocolate spawners since once they are removed the spawner will start generating chocolate. Also, try to make as many cascades on the top.
- Try not to prematurely set off the provided colour bomb with a striped candy. That way it can be combined with a striped candy or used to destroy hard-to-reach jellies.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 131,000 points. Hence, an additional 119,000 points for two stars and an additional 169,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Double jellies make it easy to sustain huge point cascades.
- The icings are not too hard to clear with five colours.
- The corner jellies are the hardest to clear especially those around the chocolate spawners. However, the chocolate spawners are not a threat.
- This level was nerfed twice. Both previous versions had more moves and one more colour and were much harder.