|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||62|
Level 214 is the fourteenth level in Sweet Surprise and the 54th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts, 3 cherries and score at least 60,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The bottom area has only one row, which makes it so that you can only combine 3 of the same colour in a row instead. However, with a horizontal striped candy behind the marmalade, it should be a little bit easier.
- Six colours make this level complicated.
- A colour bomb in marmalade is provided at the top of the level, but it is only reachable with the provided vertical striped candy.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Try to bring down the ingredients to the bottom of the top platform (1 row above the very bottom). Then try to destroy the horizontal striped candy on the bottom and you will win instantly.
- Try to free up the middle vertical striped candy so that you can cause a chain reaction.
- Colour bomb + striped candy combination is a very good combination to use.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points