|Orders||: 1 : 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 215 is the fifteenth and last level in Sweet Surprise and the 32nd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 wrapped candy + striped candy combination, 1 colour bomb + colour bomb combination and 1 striped candy + striped candy combination in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The blockers can be pretty hard to get rid of, and may result in several shuffles. Getting all three orders down can be pretty hard, especially the colour bomb + colour bomb combination (Although the player is provided with a colour bomb, it is surrounded by eight four-layer icing, and the other colour bomb that the player needs to make may not be beside the provided colour bomb). This level is hard mainly because of that combination that has to be made; the other two are fairly easy.
- There are five colours on the board. Hence, once the blockers have been removed, getting special candies is not too hard.
- Break the liquorice locks and icing to give yourself some room to work with. Focus on the easier two combinations first as the last one needs full concentration and a lot of luck. However, if luck shines upon you and lets you create two colour bombs early, do whatever you can to mix them together.
- Break through the liquorice locks and icing as usual, but focus on getting the colour bomb combination first as this will likely be the hardest. Also there is a chance that the colour bomb given to you will be destroyed if you wait too long or use the other combinations first. Once this is out of the way, you can create further colour bombs to reduce the number of colours on the board and thus make it easier to make the other combinations. More colour bombs also means a greater chance of a three-star score.
- This is the second level that requires a colour bomb + colour bomb combination. The first is level 153.
- This is the thirtieth consecutive level to have marmalade. Level 216 breaks this streak.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.