|Orders||: 50 : 50 : 50|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 216 is the first level in Crunchy Castle and the 33rd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 50 blue candies, 50 red candies and 50 orange candies in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Candy cannons producing liquorice swirls are introduced. If the liquorice are not handled well, they may overpower the bottom of the board.
- Five colours makes it easy for cascades, even with a strange board.
- Fortunately, the four-layer icing below the candy cannons reduce the possibility of the liquorice swirl infestation.
- As the player is only asked to collect candies, it should not be really hard.
- 45 moves are enough to collect 150 candies.
- The orders are worth 15,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Make special candies and collect the candies needed. Watch out and try not to destroy the icing below the candy cannons, but if they are accidentally destroyed, try to destroy the liquorice swirls coming in your way.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 150 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 15,000 points