|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 217 is the second level in Crunchy Castle and 55th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board is separated into two parts. Therefore, special candies are required to bring down the ingredients on the left side.
- The liquorice swirls will make bringing down the ingredients difficult at times.
- The positions of regular icing show that the player only needs one horizontal striped candy in each row.
- The top two icing squares are very hard to reach, and the only way is needed to remove them.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Make a lot of special candy combinations to bring down the ingredients. Wrapped candy + striped candy and colour bomb + striped candy combinations are both very effective.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points