|Jelly squares||: 4|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||55|
Level 218 is the third level in Crunchy Castle and the 93rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 4 single jelly squares and score at least 10,000 points in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies are in a separate island, and it is tricky to clear them because the candies are caged by liquorice locks, and the player is only provided with 22 moves to clear the 4 difficult-to-reach jellies.
- The three striped candies provided to the player should make the clearing of the jellies much easier. However, the only vertical striped candy provided will only destroy the cage, so the player will need to create a vertical striped candy on the middle of the board, not to mention that the provided striped candies are hard to reach by themselves.
- Five colours makes it significantly easier to make striped candies and to some extent, colour bombs too.
- The jellies are worth 4,000 points. Hence, an additional 6,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Aside from using the given striped candies and the ones you create, attempt to make a colour bomb. From there, you can mix a colour bomb + striped combination, or just unlock specific colours and clear a particular jelly square.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 4,000 points