|Jelly squares||: 21|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 219 is the fourth level in Crunchy Castle and the 94th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 21 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Clearing the upper-most jellies can be hard since sometimes there may not even be candies there.
- Other than that, this should only present little difficulty to the player, as the candy cannon does not spawn liquorice swirls very often, and there are only five colours on the board.
- The jellies are worth 42,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Watch out for a square of jelly at the top that might contain no candy within it.
- Use striped candies or other combinations to clear the topmost jellies - or only make moves on the sides and wait for liquorice swirls to fall onto the top spaces. You can then make switches, if you are lucky, to clear the jelly. However, this is often difficult and dangerous.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 21 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 42,000 points