|Target score||: 2,500 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||57|
Level 22 is the second level in Lemonade Lake and the 5th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You only have 15 moves to bring 2 ingredients down in a small board. It makes it hard to clear the icing, especially when an ingredient is just above the it. It also limits space.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the three star target score.
- Avoid having the ingredients to be on top of the icing. It is recommended to make vertical striped candies as they will clear the columns where the ingredients are and pass the level more easily. Wrapped candies are also highly recommended as the board is small.
Earning More StarsEdit
- There is no difficulty in getting two and three stars as the two and three star target scores are only 8,000 points and 20,000 points respectively. The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is more than the two star score requirement and is equal to the three star score requirement.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points