|Orders||: 70 : 70 : 70|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 220 is the fifth level in Crunchy Castle and the 34th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 70 blue candies, 70 red candies and 70 orange candies in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Despite the infestation of chocolate spawners and two liquorice swirl candy cannons, which may intimidate some players, none of them pose a serious threat. The player has wide open space, plenty of moves, and the only task needed is to collect candies. With only five colours, you can expect to pass this level in a breeze.
- Make a lot of combinations to clear more candies on the board. Chocolate can be annoying sometimes, so try to break them whenever they come out from chocolate spawners. Remember, only one chocolate spawner may generate a chocolate in one move, and if the player destroys the last chocolate on the board, no new chocolates will be generated in 2 moves.
- This level appears to have more chocolate spawners than any other level, with a total of 25.
- Of these 25, only the 2 chocolate spawners at the lower left and lower right corners are non-functional.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|