|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||68|
- This level originally had a different design.
- The previous web version has a bomb dispenser on the left side of the board. Also, the left column was much shorter. There were all six colours on the board and it required only 2 ingredients to be collected.
- The most unique trait was that the starting layout and candy colours were always the same just as long the level was never passed.
- The particular layout allowed a colour bomb + striped candy combination to be created in 3 moves. It is unknown if this is a bug or not. After the level was passed, the starting layout would be different every time.
- This level had a difficulty of somewhat hard.
- The location where the ingredients came out was pretty high up and not easily reached.
- Special candies must be used, but especially with six colours, it was hard to create them high enough to clear a path for the ingredients. Most of the time, a colour bomb + striped candy combination must be used.
- The player had 24 moves to destroy the bomb, which doesn't affect the difficulty by much.
- Many of the people passed this in two or more tries, but some people completed this in one try.
- The old difficulty of earning three stars was graded as extremely hard.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- This would have been the first level where candy bomb dispensers were released. This version was removed because it was an unofficial release.