|Jelly squares||: 29|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 222 is the seventh level in Crunchy Castle and the 95th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 29 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The awkward layout of jelly and the candy cannons can prove troublesome, but all the jellies are easy to reach.
- 5 colours ease the creation of special candies.
- The candy cannons with liquorice swirls do not prove much of a threat. As a result, there really is not much difficulty at all for this level.
- Teleporters are a great help.
- The jellies are worth 58,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Use special candy combinations to clear the jellies on the bottom and corners, which are more difficult to reach.
- Destroy liquorice swirls from the candy cannons release.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 58,000 points. Hence, an additional 32,000 points for two stars and an additional 62,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Double jellies make it easy to sustain huge point cascades.
- The dispensed liquorice swirls is not much of a threat because they are easily cleared with an open board. Hence, they do not drastically reduce the sustaining of huge point cascades.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- Regular teleporters without a number are malfunctional.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 29 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 58,000 points