|Orders||: 20 : 1|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||71|
Level 224 is the ninth level in Crunchy Castle and the 35th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 20 striped candies, 1 colour bomb + striped candy combination in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Large amount of liquorice swirls can swarm down from the candy cannon, disrupting a lot of moves. Moreover, candies do not spawn on the column where the liquorice swirls are dispensed.
- There may not be enough candies of a particular colour of striped candy for a colour bomb + striped candy combination to collect 20 striped candies.
- There are a lot of empty tiles (holes) in this level.
- The player only has 20 moves to collect the orders.
- The orders are worth 25,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Bring the colour bomb down to the striped candy. Before mixing them, make sure to count the number of same coloured candies as the striped candy. You need to collect at least 15 striped candies from the combination, or else there will be not enough moves left to make the rest of them. If there is less than the required number, try to clear the other candies first.
- This is the third level that requires a striped + colour bomb combination. The first two are levels 132 and 169.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (20 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) + (1 combination × 5,000 points per combination) = 25,000 points