|Jelly squares||: 70|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 226 is the eleventh level in Crunchy Castle and the 95th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 70 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Breaking the liquorice locks can be difficult, as they are located on peninsulas. They also prevent new candies from spawning until they have been cleared.
- The liquorice swirl dispensers serve no purpose apart from spawning liquorice swirls, so if the player does not destroy the liquorice locks quickly, the player may run out of candies to make matches.
- Free the striped candies in the marmalade, then free up the liquorice locks by utilising the striped candies.
- You must free up all of the liquorice locks in order to have a decent chance of winning. Then make combinations to clear jellies. Corners and sides, once again, are your top priority.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|