|Ingredients||: 1 : 2|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||69|
Level 228 is the thirteenth level in Crunchy Castle and the 58th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 1 hazelnut and 2 cherries and score at least 30,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Chocolate spawners generate chocolate which if allowed to spread can block the path of the ingredients.
- The chocolate spawners divide the board into three parts and the one with the ingredients is only one column wide, meaning the only reliable way of bringing down the ingredients is by using special candies.
- Liquorice swirls from the candy cannons may fill up spaces making it harder to make matches and use striped candies.
- The level only has 4 colours, which makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points  which is equal to the one star target score.
- Make a lot of special candy combos to bring down the ingredients. Be sure to save some horizontal striped candies at the middle in case the chocolates are clogging the path.
- An optimal solution would be mixing colour bomb + striped candy combos.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and licorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 3 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points
- This level looks similar to Level 208.