| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||79|
Level 230 is the fifteenth and last level in Crunchy Castle and the 59th ingredients level. To pass this level you must bring down 8 hazelnuts and score at least 80,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The ingredients are located on the sides of the board, while the player starts from the center of the board, with multilayered icing around the candies.
- The player also needs to bring down 8 ingredients, which is a lot, considering (s)he needs to clear a lot of icing before bringing down the ingredients.
- Don't be daunted by the horrendous amount of multilayered icing - look on the bright side. You have four colours, so once you break down most of the icing, there should be tons of opportunities to create special candies.
- Mind the chocolate spawner.
- The ingredients are worth 80,000 points (8 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 80,000 points) which is equal to the one star target score.
- Break through the 2-layer and 3-layer icing walls on every move to start off with, and try to force a shuffle if you're stuck with moves in the middle that aren't crashing into the walls. As you get more candy on the board, you'll have plenty of chances to make special candies: wrapped candy + wrapped candy works really well to crush through the walls.
- It's better to spend your moves crushing through the walls than it is swapping ingredients across columns: if you get a chance to swap a nut into a clear column, take it, but don't waste moves setting it up. Blast your way to freedom with wrapped candies and move your way out of the Crunchy Castle. However, make sure none of the ingredients get stuck above the chocolate spawner.
- Olive line(s) show where the ingredients and licorice swirls spawn.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- This is the only 4-coloured level with 55 moves.