|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 230 is the fifteenth and last level in Crunchy Castle and 59th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 8 hazelnuts in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ingredients are located on the sides of the board, while the player starts from the centre of the board, with multilayered icing around the candies.
- The player also needs to bring down 8 ingredients, which is a lot, considering (s)he needs to clear a lot of icing before bringing down the ingredients.
- Do not be daunted by the horrendous amount of multilayered icing - look on the bright side. You have four colours, so once you break down most of the icing, there should be tons of opportunities to create special candies.
- Mind the chocolate spawner.
- The ingredients are worth 80,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Break through the 2-layer and 3-layer icing walls on every move to start off with, and try to force a shuffle if you are stuck with moves in the middle that are not crashing into the walls. As you get more candy on the board, you will have plenty of chances to make special candies: wrapped candy + wrapped candy works really well to crush through the walls.
- It is better to spend your moves crushing through the walls than it is swapping ingredients across columns: if you get a chance to swap a nut into a clear column, take it, but do not waste moves setting it up. Blast your way to freedom with wrapped candies and move your way out of the Crunchy Castle. However, make sure none of the ingredients get stuck above the chocolate spawner.
- This is the only 4-coloured level with 55 moves.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Olive line(s) show where the ingredients and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 8 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 80,000 points