|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 231 is the first level in Chocolate Barn and 98th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 45 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- If nothing good (or even bad things) comes out from the mystery candies, it might be difficult to clear all the jellies at the top.
- The jellies are worth 90,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- A gentle introduction to mystery candies - they hold good, and they hold evil. Save the good stuff for when you need it, and destroy the evil stuff as quick as you can!
- You should have no problems clearing the jelly here. You might not even need the mystery candies. Make a few special candy combinations and then clean up the remaining jelly spots however you can.
- If you are lucky enough though, a single move may trigger a big chain reaction!
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 45 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 90,000 points