|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
Level 231 is the first level in Chocolate Barn and the 98th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 45 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- If nothing good (or even bad things) comes out from the mystery candies, it might be difficult to clear all the jellies on the top.
- The jellies are worth 90,000 points (45 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 90,000 points). Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- A gentle introduction to mystery candies - they hold good, and they hold evil. Save the good stuff for when you need it, and destroy the evil stuff as quick as you can!
- You should have no problems clearing the jelly here. You might not even need the mystery candies. Make a few special candy combos and then clean up the remaining jelly spots however you can.
- If you're lucky enough though, a single move may trigger a big chain reaction!