|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 232 is the second level in Chocolate Barn and the 37th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped candy + striped candy combinations in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The locked candy bombs are the hardest part of the level, as they are surrounded by icing, although the player can use 25 moves to remove them.
- A great number of cascades might ruin planned matches.
- Blockers also reduce the play field if not destroyed quickly.
- The mystery candies provided can both be helpful or harmful.
- Use the mystery candies to your advantage in removing the candy bombs. Try to destroy all the bombs within 25 moves or less.
- Afterwards, collect five striped + striped combinations, which should not be hard when there are only five colours on the board.
- The setup looks slightly similar to level 223.
- This is the first candy order level that contains mystery candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.