|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 232 is the second level in Chocolate Barn and the 37th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped candy + striped candy combinations and score at least 35,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The locked candy bombs are the hardest part of the level, as they are surrounded by icing, although the player can use 25 moves to remove them.
- A great number of cascades might ruin planned matches.
- Blockers also reduce the play field if not destroyed quickly.
- The mystery candies provided can both be helpful or harmful.
- The order is worth 25,000 points (5 combinations x 5,000 points per combination = 25,000 points). Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Use the mystery candies to your advantage in removing the candy bombs. Try to destroy all the bombs within 25 moves or less.
- Afterwards, collect 5 striped + striped combos, which should not be hard when there are only 5 colours on the board.
- The setup looks slightly similar to level 223.