Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 232 is the second level in Chocolate Barn and the 37th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped candy + striped candy combinations in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The locked candy bombs are the hardest part of the level, as they are surrounded by icing, although the player can use 25 moves to remove them.
- A great number of cascades might ruin planned matches.
- Blockers also reduce the play field if not destroyed quickly.
- The mystery candies provided can both be helpful or harmful.
- The order is worth 25,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Use the mystery candies to your advantage in removing the candy bombs. Try to destroy all the bombs within 25 moves or less.
- Afterwards, collect five striped + striped combinations, which should not be hard when there are only five colours on the board.
- The setup looks slightly similar to level 223.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 5 combinations × 5,000 points per combination = 25,000 points