|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 232 was the second level in Funny Farm and 42nd candy order level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped candy + striped candy combinations in 36 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Tons of icing ensures your space is confined until it is cleared.
- There are three candy bombs in liquorice locks that you have to destroy, but they are 25-move candy bombs so destroying them should not be too difficult.
- The mystery candies will either help or hinder your progress.
- The moon scale is quite unstable.
- The order is worth 25,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- The first thing you will need to do in this level is expand. There is too much icing clogging up the board. You will need to make it bigger if you are going to make all the striped candies you need.
- After you expand, fill the order. However, be sure not to disturb the moon scale.
- As usual, keep an eye on the moon scale and take advantage of moon struck.
- ↑ 5 combinations × 5,000 points per combination = 25,000 points
Web version (episode's placeholder background)