|Jelly squares||: 72|
|Target score||: 145,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 233 is the third level in Chocolate Barn and the 99th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 72 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- With only 25 moves, clearing all jellies can be difficult without a lot of special candies created.
- Mystery candies may also spawn blockers that impede with your progress.
- The jellies are worth 144,000 points. Hence, an additional 1,000 points is required to earn one star.
- First, break the icing at the bottom right side of the board to allow the candies to drop down to the left-hand side of the board.
- Destroy the mystery candies and hope for the best. Work from the bottom left to allow lots of cascades.
- Also, create special candies and combine them, if possible (either from yourself or from mystery candies); the best ones being wrapped + striped candies or colour bomb combinations.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 72 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 144,000 points