|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 234 is the fourth level in Chocolate Barn and the 60th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level can be very confusing but it is not too hard.
- Though this level looks daunting, this level is the exact opposite.
- Overall, this level is easy and it can be done in five moves, from the effects of the six mystery candies.
- See the picture at the bottom for directions on where ingredients travel.
- Simply make vertical striped candy and target the same platform as the exit.
- The ideal special candy combinations are:
- With only 33 spaces, this was once the level with the least spaces on the board in the whole game (web only - that is because the mobile version of levels 1 and 2 in the Dreamworld are different and have only 20 spaces). The record was broken once Level 1349 came out: it has only 25 spaces!
- This is one of the few levels whose number of moves is greater than the number of spaces on the board. Another one is Level 696.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.