|Jelly squares||: 81|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 235 is the fifth level in Chocolate Barn and the 100th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 81 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The amount of icing can prove tedious to remove, and the corners can be hard to reach.
- Not all mystery candies will yield special candies to help the player.
- This level turns things up a notch: there is a wall of tough icing with a few nice and nasty mystery candies inside, and jelly under every square. There is no trick to this level: just standard Candy Crush Saga strategy, making the best matches and combinations you can.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies. However, it is not that useful until some of the blockers have been cleared.
- The jellies are worth 162,000 points. Hence, an additional 118,000 points for two stars and an additional 158,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- 50 moves are more than sufficient to create at least a colour bomb. However, it is not necessary.
- There is plenty of icing which reduce available board space and huge point cascades. Once they are cleared though, special candies and their respective combinations can be easily created.
- It should be noted that some jellies are cleared in the process, reducing the potential for huge point cascades.
- The mystery candies may help or harm the player in earning three stars. They should not be a big threat to earning three stars even if most of them spawn less than useful items.
- This is the 100th jelly level.
- This is the first level to have 81 double jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.