| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||71|
Level 237 is the seventh level in Chocolate Barn and the 25th timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 10,000 points within 1 minute. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The chocolate spawners in the middle can prove annoying.
- The odd board shape restricts combinations.
- Six colours makes this level harder to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 180 points per second.  
- Open up the mystery candies and use whatever is inside to your advantage.
- Try not to let the chocolate take over the board.
- Make as many special candies as you can to increase the score.
- 10,000 points / 60 seconds = 166.67 points per second
- This is the theoretical minimum. In practice, +5 second candies can be collected, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per second as the amount of time available is increased.