|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||40|
Level 24 is the fourth level in Lemonade Lake and the 6th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are only four candy colours and the board is small, making it very easy to pass this level.
- The layout of the board makes it slightly difficult to create special candies, especially with the holes in the middle of the board.
- There are no blockers.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Creating wrapped candies are recommended.
- All kinds of combinations are also helpful in this level.
- Save as many moves as possible as the sugar crush should give you a lot of points.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points for two stars and an additional 55,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 1,500 points per move for two stars and an additional 2,750 points per move for three stars.
- The layout of the board makes it quite hard to create colour bombs.
- With respect to the three star target score, 20 moves are insufficient to boost the score by a huge amount of points to meet that target score.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any icing.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|