|Orders||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 240 is the tenth level in Chocolate Barn and the 39th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 striped candy + striped candy combination, 1 colour bomb + colour bomb combination and score at least 20,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Making a colour bomb + colour bomb combination is very difficult. And you have only 30 moves, including 12 to defuse the locked bombs.
- The order is worth 10,000 points.  Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Break the blockers and open the mystery candies. Hopefully, there will be 2 striped candies next to each other to finish the first combination. Afterwards, work on mixing the colour bombs. It is not recommended to make any more special candies, while doing the last combinations as they may be accidentally detonated.
- In luckiest instances, mystery candies may produce two colour bombs next to each other ready to be swapped.
- This level, along with levels 153, 215, 254, 670, 794, 870, 1217 and 1225, requires the player to create the colour bomb + colour bomb combination.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- 2 combinations x 5,000 points per combination = 10,000 points