|Jelly squares||: 34|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 241 is the eleventh level in Chocolate Barn and the 101st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 34 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice swirls are dispensed from the sides. If not careful, they may flood the bottom half easily.
- A lot of jellies are behind the icing, and the corners are hard to clear.
- The number of layers of icing increases as the player goes deeper.
- If the player gets a stationary blocker (like multilayered icing) from a mystery candy near the liquorice dispenser, the level becomes easier as it could block the flow of liquorice swirls.
- If the player is unlucky, he/she may not get an outcome to block the flow of liquorice swirls from the mystery candies; if this happens there will be a rain of liquorice swirls to increase difficulty.
- Break the icing. Not the ones on the sides, but the ones at the bottom, because these are the squares containing jelly. Keep on making special candies, and make sure to combine special candies together.
- On a side note, try to open up some of the mystery candies inside, preferably with special candies. The "bad outcomes" can help substantially. Multilayered icing, marmalade, and even chocolate - any of which will block the side paths to prevent liquorice swirls from falling down.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|