|Orders||: 3 : 10|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 243 is the thirteenth level in Chocolate Barn and the 40th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 wrapped candies and 10 striped candies in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate can be annoying, and the layout is also quite bothersome, but it is not too hindering.
- Both the chocolate and the icing reduce your chances of winning.
- Five colours increase the chances of creating special candies.
- You are to multitask in four different quadrants.
- Colour bombs cannot be created manually. So if the existing colour bombs are not used wisely, it may be difficult for you to complete the level.
- Part of this level is dependent on what comes out of the mystery candies.
- Do not use the colour bombs until you have to. They will help eliminate colours from the board to help you create more wrapped and striped candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ A colour bomb requires five horizontal or vertical spaces, but the longest length is only four spaces.