|Jelly squares||: 15|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 244 is the fourteenth level in Chocolate Barn and the 102nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 15 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies are separated from the main board, which is very bothersome.
- Luckily, five colours increase the chances of creating special candies.
- The bottom jellies are easier, as they only require a horizontal striped candy to blast twice.
- Those on the sides are harder. Among all special candies, colour bombs are the most effective, and most likely mandatory. Thankfully, there are mystery candies waiting to be opened. Mix and match combinations to clear the isolated jellies.
- Combining a striped candy with a colour bomb is very effective in clearing jellies.
- This is the first level to have the mystery candies dropped down after the start of the level.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|