|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||63|
Level 248 is the third level in Delicious Drifts and the 105th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 18 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All the jellies are isolated from the main part of the board.
- The icing in this level are fairly thick, so it might be hard to get to the bottom to use the jelly fish and colour bomb.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- If possible, mix a striped candy with a jelly fish. The jelly fish will turn three candies into striped candies, possibly taking out jellies in an entire column.
- In addition, try making matches in the columns whenever possible.
- Otherwise, break the bottom icing. After making some room, try to mix a colour bomb with a striped candy as it will most likely be effective enough to clear all the jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 36,000 points