| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 25 is the fifth level in Lemonade Lake and the 12th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 27 single jelly squares in 42 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Players may fail to complete this level mostly due to the presence of two types of blockers.
- The liquorice locks are the most annoying part of this level as they are prematurely introduced and require two hits to clear the jelly under it. This may throw people off as this blocker is only formally introduced in level 36.
- However, the player has a high number of moves.
- Striped candies will work best in this level. Combine more of it and it may be able to clear liquorice locks and icing. It is even better if a horizontal striped candy is at the row where the blockers are as it will clear an entire row of blockers.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 27,000 points. Hence, an additional 43,000 points for two stars and an additional 93,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are blockers which reduce available board space. In addition,the liquorice locks cause more moves to be spent to clear the jelly. Despite that, all these blockers are not hard to clear.
- Huge point cascades are hard to create because of the position of the jellies.
- Try to position a horizontal striped candy at the row where the blockers are as it will clear an entire row of blockers and save you many moves for sugar crush.
- This is the first level to have two types of blockers.
- This level unofficially introduces liquorice lock blockers, which won't be seen again until level 36 at the start of the next episode.
- This design re-appears in level 262 of Candy Crush Soda.
- This is the first level with 42 moves after the nerf.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.