|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 250 is the fifth level in Delicious Drifts and the 106th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 27 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is difficult to use striped candies or other combinations to clear jelly on the left side of the board from the right side of the board due to the column of liquorice swirls.
- The jellies are worth 54,000 points. Hence, an additional 1,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Use the jelly fish to destroy the jelly and most likely unlock one of the liquorice locks.
- Use combinations to clear the rest.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 27 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 54,000 points
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.