|Jelly squares||: 29|
|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 251 is the sixth level in Delicious Drifts and the 106th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 29 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be difficult getting to the bottom as the liquorice locks are aligned vertically.
- The jellies may be hard to clear in 30 moves, especially with six colours present.
- There are many liquorice locks, so it might be a good idea to break them using special candies. Try to create vertical striped candies if possible on top of the liquorice locks to remove an entire column of liquorice locks from the beginning. On mobile versions, you can exit and reenter a level until this happens to get a head start.
- Try to conserve the jelly fish for later, or combine a special candy with a fish after most of the liquorice locks have been cleared to trigger combination effects.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.