|Jelly squares||: 29|
|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 251 is the sixth level in Delicious Drifts and 107th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 29 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be difficult getting to the bottom as the liquorice locks are aligned vertically.
- The jellies may be hard to clear in 30 moves, especially with six colours present.
- The jellies are worth 58,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- There are many liquorice locks, so it might be a good idea to break them using special candies. Try to create vertical striped candies if possible on top of the liquorice locks to remove an entire column of liquorice locks from the beginning. On mobile versions, you can exit and reenter a level until this happens to get a head start.
- Try to conserve the jelly fish for later, or combine a special candy with a fish after most of the liquorice locks have been cleared to trigger combination effects.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 29 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 58,000 points