| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 29|
|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 251 was the sixth level in Marshmallow Madness and 115th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must crush 29 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be difficult getting to the bottom as the liquorice locks are lined vertically.
- The only moon struck is late and last for one move.
- The provided jelly fish can be helpful in breaking the liquorice locks and clearing the jellies.
- The jellies are worth 58,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|23 moves||1 move|
- Unlock the liquorice locks as soon as possible. Best is to use wrapped candies. Vertically striped candies at a locked column is also good.
- Do not try too hard to use the jelly fish. It is usually a decoy.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- ↑ 29 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 58,000 points