|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 253 is the eighth level in Delicious Drifts and the 64th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- With many three-layered icing blockers, it is not easy to remove enough of them to bring the ingredient down.
- Your coconut wheel "friends" are pretty much trapped down there, so you are not going to have easy access to free them.
- Break the icing, best done by special candies. Striped candies and wrapped candies are both very useful for breaking the barriers. It is not entirely necessary to focus on the coconut wheels at all.
- Glitch (shown on the right): It has been confirmed that the coconut wheels may freeze in mid-air during Sugar Crush. If possible, try to use both coconut wheels before the ingredient is brought down. If the glitch happens during the game, try pushing the red button (quit button) and click "Play On" afterwards. The game may continue normally.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|