|Orders||: 1 : 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 254 is the ninth level in Delicious Drifts and 43rd candy order level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 1 wrapped candy + wrapped candy combination, 1 striped candy + striped candy combination and 1 colour bomb + colour bomb combination in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is surprisingly difficult to combine two colour bombs and wrapped candies, as you can not always create colour bombs on the middle of the board, and also the wrapped candies on the right of the board either. The orders are made yet harder as there are six colours present.
- Creating one of the required combinations may destroy the given special candies.
- The mystery candies can help or hinder your process.
- The order are worth 15,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Depending on the board, try to make either double wrapped candy combination or the double colour bomb combination first. If possible, use one of the special candies given at the start. This is especially important, as making such combinations can take up to 40 moves from scratch.
- Play slowly and plan every single move. It is important to predict the outcome of each move so as to prevent special candies from exploding prematurely.
- This is the fourth level that requires a colour bomb + colour bomb combination. The first three are levels 153, 215, and 240.
- It is also the third level which requires a wrapped candy + wrapped candy combination. The first two are levels 136 and 149.
- Given that, one reason this level is hard is because of it requiring both of the 2 least popular candy orders.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 3 combinations × 5,000 points per combination = 15,000 points