|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 255 is the tenth level in Delicious Drifts and 65th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The awkward layout of the level can be confusing, but it is not that difficult. The liquorice swirls and multilayered icing can be quite annoying.
- The presence of the coconut wheels in marmalade help in clearing the icing.
- Moreover, the presence of five colours makes it easier to create special candies.
- Mystery candies will be able to help you, or provide more blockers such as icing, chocolate, or even candy bombs.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Chip away at the icing and use the coconut wheels downwards to destroy the liquorice swirls and some of the icing.
- Double coconut wheel is an incredible combination, creating a full line of striped candies twice! If such combination can be made, it would substantially make the level a lot easier.
- If you want to make a double coconut wheel combination, try making a match of candies between the marmalade covered coconut wheels.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points. Hence, an additional 35,000 points for two stars and an additional 65,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 780 points per move for two stars and an additional 1,460 points per move for three stars.
- There are plenty of icing to clear. However, a coconut wheel + coconut wheel combination will destroy plenty of icing and open up the board quickly.
- The icings left after the coconut wheel + coconut wheel combination are easy to clear.
- The mystery candies may help or harm the player in earning three stars. They should not be a big threat to earning three stars even if most of them spawn less than useful items. Moreover, the coconut wheel + coconut wheel combination will activate them.
- Despite the rating of earning three stars as very easy, there are several methods of reducing the chances of earning less than three stars. It is not to create the coconut wheel + coconut wheel combination. However, it will increase the difficulty of passing the level.
- The past mechanic of the mobile version causes the two coconut wheels to not mix, making this level quite hard.
- 255 is the maximum unsigned integer in an unsigned 8-bit byte.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|