|Orders||: 1 : 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 257 is the twelfth level in Delicious Drifts and the 44th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 colour bomb + striped candy combination, 2 wrapped candy + striped candy combinations, 2 striped candy + striped candy combinations and score at least 25,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points. .
- The most difficult part of this level is the hidden candy bombs. If you handle those, then it can be easy to pass this level. The problem is that there will be so many special candies, but making one combo can easily destroy all special candies on the board.
- Mystery candies spawns from the extreme left and extreme right hand side of the board.
- Six colours make it harder to create special candies if one decides not to use the mystery candies.
- The orders are worth 25,000 points  , which is equal to the one star target score.
- First open up all the bags and hope you have one of the orders all set up and ready to go, and that there are no candy bombs or chocolate that you won't be able to reach. After that, work on the combos one at a time — they should not be unfamiliar to you by now, and activating one is likely to mess up your setup for others.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 5 combinations x 5,000 points per combination = 25,000 points