|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
Level 258 is the thirteenth level in Delicious Drifts and the 109th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 16 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be hard to clear jellies as the jelly fish are not enough to clear all the jellies. Due to the awkward shape of the board, special candies are hard to make.
- Candy bombs removed from jelly fish do not reward any points, therefore you may not even meet the score requirement when you finish the level.
- The jellies are worth 32,000 points. Hence, an additional 48,000 points is required to earn one star.
- The winning combination is wrapped candy + jelly fish; if they hit different jelly quadrants, the remaining fish are more than enough to finish the rest. Colour bomb + jelly fish is also helpful but it may require a few more of the fish. Striped candy + jelly fish runs a slight risk of a candy bomb falling into a square with no jelly and being much more difficult to remove.
- Either way, since candy does not respawn in the jelly quadrants, it is highly advisable to pair some special candy with your first fish, as the board is very tight on the sides and it is hard to form special candies to clear empty squares.
- As always, use colour bombs to defuse candy bombs if you need to clear the jellies quickly and get a huge pile of points.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 16 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 32,000 points