|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 259 is the fourteenth level in Delicious Drifts and the 66th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Releasing the coconut wheels is really the only difficult part of the level.
- On mobile devices, the horizontal striped candy may not fully activate which means that the coconut wheels will not be dropped.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Free the coconut wheels from the marmalade as soon as possible. Afterwards, use them to your advantage to bring down the ingredients.
- On mobile devices, create vertical striped candies to destroy the icing. Release the coconut wheels only when it is possible.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points