|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 26 is the sixth level in Lemonade Lake and the 7th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is plenty of icing for the players to clear.
- The other ingredients drop at moves 30, 25, and 20, provided that the preceding ingredients are not cleared.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Create as many vertical striped candies as possible as they will drop the ingredients quickly.
- You can also dig out the icing, but such thing will take longer.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points for two stars and an additional 50,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 860 points per move for two stars and an additional 1,440 points per move for three stars.
- The blockers are positioned as such that they are relatively hard to clear.
- 35 moves are limited to earn a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the low two and three star target scores.
- A vertical striped candy on the same column as the ingredient will drop it in one move. Alternatively, wrapped candy + striped candy combination will clear three rows and columns which can speed up the process of dropping the ingredients.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|