|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 260 was the fifteenth and last level in Marshmallow Madness and 118th jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must crush 61 double jelly squares in 38 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Like most Dreamworld levels, there are fewer moves, but more opportunities to make special candies due to moon struck.
- Unlike its Reality counterpart, there are no candy bombs spawning in this level, making the level easier.
- The jellies are worth 122,000 points. Hence, an additional 78,000 points is required to earn one star.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Try to make special candy combinations.
- Clear the jellies around the chocolate spawner first.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- ↑ 61 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 122,000 points