|Jelly squares||: 8|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 265 is the fifth level in Holiday Hut and the 112th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 8 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The two-layered icing are not the problem, but the candy bombs that pour out of the cannons are.
- These bombs have a timer of just 12 moves, which is quite a lot. However, there are 8 different spots where these bombs can come out from, creating a huge issue as the level progresses.
- Break only one two-layered icing to start. Try and take the level either slowly or all at once.
- Using combinations like colour bomb with a striped candy will be extremely helpful here.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 16,000 points. Hence, an additional 79,000 points for two stars and an additional 99,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Since the double jellies are below the candy bomb dispensers it is inevitable that candy bombs will be dispensed on the jelly squares once the two layer icing are cleared. Coupled with five colours and an open board, it decreases the difficulty of creating colour bomb + candy bomb combinations.
- 30 moves are limited to earn a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the candy bombs which will be endlessly dispensed.
|Element Spawn Notes|