| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||75|
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 266 is the sixth level in Holiday Hut and the 46th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped candy + striped candy combinations and score at least 25,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is extremely deceiving because the candy bombs are nearly impossible to free from once they come out unless you demolish the bomb and move it towards the center at the same time.
- The only way to pass this level is to burst the chocolate at the start. That provides room to make striped candies, but there are chocolate spawners.
- This level is very deceiving due to the abundance of potential hazards on the board.
- The order is worth 25,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Try not to trigger any bombs from the candy cannon until you have fewer than 15 moves left or when you're almost finishing your last combination. To stay away from the bombs, try to make striped candy combinations at the top half of the board only. If any bomb spawns, there can be tons of trouble, since more bombs can spawn indefinitely!
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours will cause fewer moves to be spent to create special candies.
- The order is worth 25,000 points. Hence, an additional 155,000 points for two stars and an additional 335,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- 50 moves are more than sufficient to create at least a colour bomb especially when the board is wide and only has five colours.
- The chocolate spawners may impede the creation of special candies. Fortunately, only one piece of chocolate can be generated per move which greatly decreases the difficulty of earning three stars.
- It is inevitable that the candies below the candy bomb dispenser are destroyed through the combination required as the combination will clear a row and column together. Hence, it decreases the difficulty of creating colour bomb + candy bomb combinations.
- The candy bombs spawn indefinitely, giving players many opportunities to create colour bomb + candy bomb combinations.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 5 combinations × 5,000 points per combination = 25,000 points