|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 269 is the ninth level in Holiday Hut and the 114th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 16 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The general layout and placement of items can easily throw a person off and come off as intimidating. It is hard to make combinations. You need the vertical striped candies on top left and horizontal stripes on bottom right. There are few opportunities to make those.
- The jellies are worth 32,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Use the jelly fish to your advantage. Try to use the added jelly fish bonus at the start of the level as they help clear the liquorice. Then, make vertical striped candies on top left to clear down the columns and make horizontal striped candies on bottom right to clear the rows under the black liquorice. There are few opportunities to make those combinations. Colour bomb + striped candy, colour bomb + wrapped candy, and colour bomb + jelly fish are ideal combinations for this level.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Maroon line(s) show where the candies, liquorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 16 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 32,000 points