|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 27 is the seventh level in Lemonade Lake and the 2nd timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 40,000 points within 60 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is possible to fail the level if you do not combine enough special candies in a minute to score 40,000 points.
- The player is required to earn at least 680 points per second.
- Colour bombs are essential in passing this level; they gave a lot of points. Still, getting past the level itself is easy without colour bombs - just be fast and find possible matches as quickly as you can.
- To earn more points, try not to combine anything (except a wrapped candy) with a colour bomb, but combine the candy with the most colours on the board. It will give you a lot of points.
- With a quick matches and continuous sustaining of cascades, it is possible to score over a million points on this level. A skilled player may play this level indefinitely, like in 252.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,000 points per second for two stars and an additional 1,680 points per second for three stars.
- There are blockers present. Despite that, they do not take much time to clear and do not decrease the available board space considerably.
- The board is open-spaced. Hence, special candies are easy to create and huge cascades are possible.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 40,000 points / 60 seconds = 666.667 points per second
- ↑ This is the theoretical minimum. In practice, extra time candies can be collected, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per second, as the amount of time available is increased.
- ↑ 60,000 points / 60 seconds = 1,000 points per second
- ↑ 100,000 points / 60 seconds = 1,666.67 points per second