|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||73|
Level 270 is the tenth level in Holiday Hut and the 115th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 27 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bomb candy cannons are not much of a threat, for they do not release candy bombs as often. If the bombs are released though, there is a lot of panic, as there is only five moves to extinguish them. Avoid creating horizontal striped candies as they will create bombs.
- The jellies are worth 54,000 points. Hence, an additional 1,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Avoid revealing the bombs. Concentrate on removing the jellies; work on the middle of the board, begin from the top and finish at the bottom. It might be difficult to do so with a lot of liquorice swirls raining down, but with the help of special candies, the task would soon be completed.
- As for the special candies, do not make horizontal striped candies; they might release the bombs on the sides!
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 27 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 54,000 points