| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 270 is the tenth level in Holiday Hut and 115th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 27 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bomb candy cannons are not much of a threat, for they do not release candy bombs as often. If the bombs are released though, there is a lot of panic, as there is only five moves to extinguish them. Avoid creating horizontal striped candies as they will create bombs.
- The jellies are worth 54,000 points. Hence, an additional 1,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Avoid revealing the bombs. Concentrate on removing the jellies; work on the middle of the board, begin from the top and finish at the bottom. It might be difficult to do so with a lot of liquorice swirls raining down, but with the help of special candies, the task would soon be completed.
- As for the special candies, do not make horizontal striped candies; they might release the bombs on the sides!
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 27 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 54,000 points